Setup Google Calendar With Appointment Calendar Premium

Moderators: FARAZFRANK, paliwal

Re: Setup Google Calendar With Appointment Calendar Premium

Postby apollorecording » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 am

I'm in the same situation except that I see appts from 6 months ago and not any newer ones. I have sync working, but not appts already on my calendar. Please help with this as I cannot use this booking system yet.

Jason
apollosoundrecording at gmail.com
apollorecording

Postby fbonnet » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi I've followed the Guide on http://appointzilla.com/how-to-connect- ... -calendar/
Everything is setup in console.developers.google.com an also in WordPress "Setting Panel " > Google Calendar PAge
But when I click on "Save settings" at the botton on the page, nothing appends in
"Allow Google Calendar Sync:" and the green button "Connect me" doesn't show up.

So I've looked at DevConsole on Google Chrome (and FireBug on FireFox) and this is the js error that I get :
Uncaught ReferenceError: connect is not defined
(on line 262 of http://localhost/drbrunonprod/wp-admin/ ... arsyncbody)
I work on http://localhost/drbrunonprod which is a local copy of my client's production site.

Thanks for your help!
Regards
Francois
fbonnet

Postby fbonnet » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:58 pm

I've found the solution :
In the PHP error.log, there was the following message :
"'Exception' with message 'Google PHP API Client requires the CURL PHP extension'"
So I've activated CURL in php.ini and It WORKS ! :)

Just a last question : When I validate a appointment in WordPress, the appointment is well added to Google Calendar
but if I cancelled it in WordPress It stay on Google Cal. is there a way to sync the both calendars for cancellation ?

Thanks for your help!
Francois
fbonnet

Postby kjnelan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:24 pm

This howto is seriously out of date. I was able to get things working, but only after struggling with how Google has changed their interfaces. You'll have to hunt for the places to turn on the calendar and caldav api's, they are there, but hard to find.

Additionally, since this appears to use caldav in some form, is there a way to just strictly use the caldav to sync with say ownclound or thunderbird?
kjnelan

Postby jfaletra » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Any chance of getting updated documentation? What is available is quite old and none of the steps match.
jfaletra

Postby tszwed » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:22 pm

I also want to know how to connect to google calendar - it looks like it is connected, but nothing shows in google calendar.
tszwed

Previous

Return to Appointzilla Configuration