After working non-stop for past few weeks, we are now nearing the beta release of Appointzilla. Here is peek at whats in store:
1) Customizable Business Hours: Every Business is unique , some business work on weekends, some work on weekdays. Some operate in the morning , while some operate in the evening. With Business Hours feature we have made an attempt to accommodate various scenarios. Admin can setup working days along with working hours.
2) Business Holidays & Time-Off: . With Holidays feature Admin can create Off days. So you calendar also takes a break with you.
3) Multiple Staff calendar: A business consists of People and different people have different schedules. Multiple Staff Feature enables admin to add unlimited staff and link Staff to the Services. So for example Bob provides both Hair Cut and Head Massage while John only provides Hair Cut.
4) Staff Calendar Access: With this feature Staff can log into the wordpress site and get access to his schedule.
5) Recurring Appointments: Some services require multiple sittings. With recurring Appointment feature it is possible to repeat appointment on daily , weekly or monthly basis. It also supports repeating on specific days for special cases.
6) Custom Email Notification: As a business owner, you best know how to communicate with your customers. Custom Email Notification feature makes it straightforward for Admin to customize the text of Confirmation and Cancellation mails. No need to edit the code files.
7) Powerful dashboard: Powerful Dashboard for Busy Owners. It supports appointment filtering by staff and color coding.
[Updated on 15th Oct 2012]
8) Translation Ready : Appointzilla is now translation ready. We added this features after receiving numerous request to support multi-language feature
9) Google Calendar Sync: This feature will allow admin to view all appointments on his Google Calendar.
Back to work now. We still have some polishing to do.